Upcoming Course Date:
News itself is very important but if it is not well-delivered to air it is likely to bypass its targeted listener or viewer.
- Vital elements of vocal techniques and voice work. It focuses on diction, breathing from the abdomen, relaxation techniques, concentration, balance, self-confidence, visualization etc.
- Vocal characteristics and their impact on the listener.
- Breathing techniques.
- Stress management and dealing with fear, nerves and emotions overall.
- The level of the voice and its presence.
- Articulation, diction and intonation.
- Punctuation, accentuation and rhythm.
- Recording, playback, analysis and correction of radio scripts.
- Learning the techniques of vocal work.
- Training your voice and using it to the benefit of the information conveyed to reach your audience.