– 6 days
Upcoming Course Date:
Take the advantage of their experience and discover their techniques and tips from being in the field. Evaluate your professional reflexes. An audit is carried out to identify your needs in terms of coverage.
- Prepare a news report and determine its angle.
- Master the field and get the best from it.
- Enhance reports through relevant editing and sound mixing.
- The angle: why is angle important?
- Preparation of a report and making contact.
- Fieldwork and interview techniques.
- Working with the production team.
- What not to forget before leaving the shoot.
- Planning the editing.
- Writing commentaries.