Upcoming Course Date:
Become familiar with TV outputs and formats. Understand the relationship between directors, producers and technicians, training on program outputs (1 1) and (1 +2) and (1 +3 and more).
- The television director and his/her skills and responsibilities.
- The difference between live and recorded programs, and between single and multi-camera production techniques.
- Maximizing camera operations in terms of movement, perspective and composition.
- Understanding the importance of the “look” and “feel” in a television production through directing technique as well as through set and graphic design.
- Hands-on experience in directing a recorded as well as a live mock studio production with 3 cameras.