40 hours- 6 days
Upcoming Course Date:
Broadcasts, Talk Shows, and Face-to-Face debates. The presenters who chair and run these debates are fully experienced with both the ethics of interviewing and the rules of debates.
- Prepare for a debate, cast participants, heat up a discussion as well as to shed light on a subject.
- Run interventions during a talk show.
- Know what to claim and what not to.
- Follow Interviewing ethics and rules.
- Keep the rhythm of your show.
- Enhance the credibility of your show and create a special impression that spectators will always remember.
- Deal with Time-management issues, slips and hiccups!
- Chair a lively debate.
- Master techniques for interviewing and throw back questions.
- Ad lib and handle on-air problems.
- Debate themes.
- Debate set designs.
- Correct casting.
- Highlight the issues under debate.
- Introduce and conclude debates.
- Manage time for speaking.
- Understanding the relationship between the news writer and the news organization and the receiver on the other hand.
- How to reformulate the news to fit on talk shows broadcasts.
- The characteristics and conditions of the art of Voice Coaching.
- The basics of news editing.
- Identifying the working potentials of a practical studio.