Upcoming Course Date:
Editing for TV
This module enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge and know-how to produce a program using digital tools.
- Transferring video/audio elements from external sources to the computer.
- Using various digital formats, production software.
- Understanding digital signatures and production for final mixing.
- Knowing about the different kinds of video editing software.
- Understanding the basics of video editing.
- Editing and the treatment of video / audio on the computer.
- Identity and the rhythm of the edit.
- The basics of editing using music and sound effects.
- The basics of mixing using a variety of sounds.
- Carrying out, listening back, analysis and correction of exercises.