Upcoming Course Date:
News coverage presenter
Following-up on current events, whether in local or global affairs, has become an integral part of daily life routine.
In this course we are going to focus on how to manage news coverage to appear in best form.
- Knowing TV work environment and the role of News programs presenter.
- criteria of presenting news programs Moderating news interviews.
- Live Broadcasting requirements.
- How to deal with cameras inside the studio.
- How to deal with autocue device.
- How to deal with studio guests.
- Dealing with studio teamwork.
- The correct formulating for questions.
- Dealing with phones interviews.
- How to deal with televised interviews with reporters…etc.
- The ability to handle more than one source at the same time.
- Training of improvisation during breaking news at coverage.