Level 1: beginner actor – 40 hours
Level 2: advanced actor – 40 hours
Level 3: professional actor – 40 hours
Upcoming Course Date:
Acting skills course (for adults)
Acting is not only a talent,So it burdened and developed by the study and training by specialists to reach the professional form.
In this course, we will highlight the criteria needed for the actor and the tools needed for his talent.
- What is acting, and why do we act? What does it mean to be a professional actor?
- External and Internal acting tools.
- Firsthand acting training for stage acting, television, and cinema.
- The mechanisms upon which the actor depends in order to reach the audience.
- Firsthand training in the art of body language.
- Firsthand training on your movement and your ability to interact with other actors in front of the camera.
- The proper use of gestures in regards to movement.
- The use of your voice; training utilizing works of different characters.
- The art of improvisation.
- Training in the art of emotional expression.
- Training in order to understand the relationship between the actor, the camera, and the director of photography, as well as a lecture about shooting.
- Firsthand training in understanding the relationship between the actor and the lighting utilized.