Upcoming Course Date:
Vocal Techniques & Dynamics
- Getting to know the bodily mechanisms with the main component being the vocal chords in order to better understand how to utilize the voice effectively.
- Learning about vocal layers.
- Learning about vocal techniques.
- Learning and expanding upon the vocal identity for all the trainees in order to encourage uniqueness in vocal use.
- Utilizing the right breathing techniques for speaking.
- Understanding and utilizing vocal vibration properly.
- Training for articulation and word use.
- Training for vocal dynamics in regards to performing.
- Firsthand training in the studio for more than one specialty (news – variety shows – promotional – reading audio books).