Upcoming Course Date:
TV Script writer
The pre-production and writing stage is the cornerstone for any journalistic work, whether read, audible or visual media outlet. Writing for television is distinguished from other press writings as it considers the picture, relies on it, and completes it, without the picture, it loses the function automatically. This course focuses on preparing and writing television programs of all types and forms: news releases, news programs, talk shows and entertainment programs.
- Define setting and writing for TV: Features and features.
- The importance of the image and the relationship between image and writing.
- Training on how to find ideas.
- Training on how to translate ideas into topics.
- Training on how to determine the angle of a subject.
- Training in different stages of preparation.
- Training in the preparation of dialogue programs.
- Training in editing skills of newsletters, news programs and programs.
- Training in the preparation of entertainment programs.