Level 1: beginner actor – 35 hours
Level 2: advanced actor – 35 hours
Level 3: professional actor – 35 hours
Upcoming Course Date:
The Little actor
Acting for children develops creative talent and gives motivation to build character, enhance self-confidence and discover early acting talent.
- Developing communications skills.
- Enhance self-confidently.
- The ability to self-expression.
- Developing creativity and imagination.
- Developing focus skills
- teaching acting skills.
- Training on theatrical performance.
- Breathing, movement and emotion exercises.
- The ability of self-assessment and evaluating others.