Upcoming Course Date:
Speaking to the media is a much different skill than any other type of public speaking.
- Gain the required skills of speaking to the media.
- Eliminate your fears of speaking to the media.
- Define your audience.
- Define your message, control it and convey it in the best ways.
- Gain control during the interview and make advantage out of it in favor of your message.
- Answer tough questions.
- Apologize when needed in the best ways.
- Be perfectly quoted and avoid to be misquoted.
- Master your body language, your voice and your tone.
- Dealing with Camera, microphone and media production elements.