Upcoming Course Date:
Podcasting and YouTubing
The key objective is to enable trainees to kick off and continuously populate their YouTube channel or their Podcast. It will not be about enabling trainees to fulfill a particular angle in the video or audio content production cycles. Neither will it be about the right formation of a production team. It will provide the necessary training to efficiently launch and constantly populate a rich channel, or podcast, solely covering all the necessary roles with minimal resources. It is important to mention that this training won’t make trainees experts in the different roles. It will only give them the knowledge to kick off their digital production.
- Develop personal interests into a concept for a digital production.
- Choose the best format to represent the concept.
- Define content and prepare for delivery.
- Selecting the right hardware for filming and recording.
- Selecting the right software for content production.
- Necessary skills for picture setup.
- Necessary skills for audio setup.
- Necessary skills for editing.
- Launching and management on the digital front.
- Marketing and communication.