Upcoming Course Date:
With the rise of “Citizen Journalism”, digital media has become the fastest and the most reliable source of news. This module enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge and know-how to create a fully functional website; you will also learn how to shoot, edit and upload video reports, include them into articles and support it with pictures.
- History of journalism and how it gets its supernatural power.
- Discussing the ten international standards for good journalism.
- Writing news reporting for the web and mobile.
- How to recognize hate speech.
- Writing non-news reporting for the web and mobile.
- Personal interviews and press conferences.
- Video blog – starting from the idea and to the interaction and engagement with viewers.
- How to hear the public through research tools , social media and networking sites.
- What is Analytic? And how to use it to increase your viewers and engagement.
- Publishing on social media and interacting with the positive and negative comments.
- Producing Info graphics.
- Writing an useful article and balanced opinion.
- Useful Mobile applications for journalists.