Upcoming Course Date:
The aim of the workshop is to gain hands-on experience in Multimedia Journalism and Storytelling. Start your own low budget publishing platform and propagate it with text, audio, still photos and video pieces. Finding stories and tailor them for print, web, video and audio. Gain and maintain an online presence.
- What multimedia journalism is all about.
- Writing for the web.
- Learn the basic skills of audio, video and digital storytelling.
- Blogging; Start your own blog and learn how to market it on the internet.
- Low budget production.
- Finding stories and verification of User Generated content and Social media.
- Tailoring a story for print, web, video and audio.
- Search engine optimization.
- Pitching story ideas.
- Build an online presence.
- Familiarize the participants with free online resources for data visualization.