Upcoming Course Date:
This course covers: professional planning, brainstorming and how to truly exploit the surrounding environment to serve your idea, the consequent steps of writing for a documentary, the various formats of documentaries, as well as ethics and techniques of acting in field.
- Shooting and editing.
- The definition of documentary films.
- Planning for documentary films from the idea to the cost.
- The stages of the production of documentary films starting from pre-production, production and post-production.
- Creating Treatments via building sequences and story-telling.
- Team-working in documentary films and the role of each team-member.
- Moving through many characters during one documentary.
- The ability to reflect society and the community.