Upcoming Course Date:
Understand the foundations and principles of a television camera, develop your visual artistic sense, enhance your skills and liberate your creativity while filming.
- Understanding foundations and principles of a television camera.
- Developing a visual artistic sense.
- Enhancing your skills and liberating your creativity while filming.
- Measuring the color temperature (Kelvin) in optical differentiated areas.
- Contrast and types of picture and measuring technical validation.
- The relationship between the lens technique and visual impact.
- Aperture / focal length / field of view / distance and the relationship between them.
- Stills and sizes and creativity in ways photographed.
- The function of camera angles.
- The distribution of lighting and control methods in the forms.
- Internal and external lighting and the challenges posed by each.
- Filming interviews, filming news reports and creative methods.
- Perspective configuration in the picture.
- Technique of the movement of the camera with the production team.